Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Replacement Parts: Ex tea cup for Lissie?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member rachie421's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    712
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I much prefer the blue, pincone pattern on the cup of Lissies original tea lesson and I was thinking about calling AG and ordering another as a 'replacement part'. This of course would be an extra cup for Elizabeth, whenever she eventually comes and joins my collection that is [img]wink.gif[/img]

    But I know they are specific on whats replaceable and what just has to be ordered all over again. So can I even do this?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member kitti515's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    352
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had the same idea, and was actually able to order a replacement cup/saucer about a month and a half ago. The code is ESAL-02, and the set was $8. However, at the time I think it was low inventory, so I'm not sure they're still available. It's definitely worth a try though - good luck!

    - Becca

  3. #3
    Inactive Member rachie421's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    712
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks! I will definitely give it a shot!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •